Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Thread

1. Hmm..if my computer picks up my email first (I have it set to check every 10 min), my phone isn't notified about new mail.

So yeah, I don't have an answer to your question.

2. I don't have an answer either since I only use my gmail account on my phone. I rarely go to gmail on my PC.

3. Game recommendations from my Evo!

ExZeus: Awesome flying robot shooter. Controls with motions from the phone, so it's kinda wonky. Otherwise, it's some fun. Very difficult to aim though.

Mystique: Series of point n' click room escape style games with cheap, cheesy scare garbage. The free episode is a fraction of the size of the paid episodes.

Zenonia: Zelda-ish Diablo thing with terrible sound. Still fun, though!

4. All of the popular apps have been listed already but I would like to mention:

WorldTour: A collection of live webcams of locations around the world that will update your background every few minutes or hours, depending on what you want.

10001 Cocktails: I'm always in the store checking what I would like to make but always forget what is needed, now I don't forget.

Gmote: Control your music library on your wireless network from your phone (or play it on your phone). Also can you use the screen as a mouse and type on your pc with the keyboard. Great for pranks!
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Just type in "drinks" in the Marketplace. There are plenty of apps that do the same thing. I know that Bartender is similar.

6. Google Listen is an app I have been looking for. You search and it will let you find/subscribe/stream all the Podcasts and other audio content on the internet. I set it up with all the ones I listen to easily.

7. Greatest wallpaper ever...

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

8. That wallpaper is awesome. By the way, there is now a free Kindle app you can use to download Kindle books or tie to your existing account and have access to all of the books that are already on your Kindle.