Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 75858788899091 LastLast

Thread: Android Thread

1. OnePlus 2 is missing too many features to be taken seriously.

2. OnePlus 2 kinda looks like a bobo Moto X.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    OnePlus 2 is missing too many features to be taken seriously.
    Everything I've read has been pretty positive.
    What's missing?

4. NFC, quick charging, SD card, qHD display.

5. Don't care, don't care, possibly care, don't care.

NFC is the future of pickpocketing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. quick charging is a must for a big battery phone

7. For sure. They make anti NFC cases with a folding bit that lets you use it only when needed. Same with wallets.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Motor...nds-on_id72057

Oh, hey. Motorola announced the Moto X Style Pure: an unlocked, $400 phone with crazy specs. This looks pretty interesting...

Apparently people want big phones! Therefore, it seems like Motorola is responding accordingly by fashioning the Moto X Style with a phablet-esque sized 5.7-inch 1440 x 2560 display. In bringing up the phone to Quad-HD resolution, it means that it has the detail and sharpness to match its highly esteemed rivals in the market already.
    Oh, nice. Big, colorful screen.

The beauty of Motorola’s Android smartphones is that they run a mostly vanilla Android experience, so that’s something that’ll delight purists. Visually, we can’t complain because it’s nearly stock, but it’s obviously accompanied with Motorola’s enhancements, which continue to be meaningful to the experience – as opposed to redundant and overwhelming like some customized experiences. What we have here is Android 5.1 Lollipop right now, but we can only imagine that updating to the latest version won’t be lengthy.
    A non-Nexus phone that's nearly stock?! No bloated nonsense?!? The only other thing I could possibly want out of this would be...

Available in two storage options, 32GB and 64GB, Motorola does justice by offering a microSD card slot to give users the power to supplement its capacity.
    September is going to be awesome.

9. I kind of want the new Moto G that's coming out. IPX7 water resistance makes it the perfect toilet phone.

10. Motorola makes great phones. I have the cheaper E 2 (didn't get the G because it didn't have 4G LTE) and it's awesome. Definitely going to upgrade into this line when the time comes.