Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savant

1. Savant

So a little game just came out that is pretty neat. It's a score attack game with sprites and chiptunes and is pretty satisfying to play. A trailer came out a bit ago. It's two bucks on their site right now. You buy it direct from them here: http://savantgame.com/

Buy it now and you'll get the inevitable Android, Mac, Linux versions for free as well. I think it's coming to iOS at some point.

Here's a trailer

Been playing this for a while, the controls are ultra tight, I like the graphics, and I like the music. As you collect more Gold CD parts, the game mechanics evolve and you gain new abilities. For two bucks it's pretty damn good.

2. Looks cool, purchased!

Looks neat, I'll grab it when the Android version comes out.

4. These guys do some god-tier spritework. Now if only Owlboy would actually release.

5. Huh, I've heard some of Savant's music, didn't know there was an accompanying game. I'll have to give it a shot.

6. This game is way more awesome than it has any right to be.

7. I'm bad at this game.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

It was cool, but it's kind of really, really short and easy.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Yeah I get the feeling that once I beat the game without getting hit, you've pretty much gotten the best score you can. It could very much use an endless mode. Still, I feel like I got my money's worth for two dollars

10. Definitely needs a scaling endless mode. I would imagine such a thing would be easy to add as well.