Thread: Cowboy Bebop: I want to murder somebody right now.

1. Cowboy Bebop: I want to murder somebody right now.

No, this isn't in reference to the series (which I plan on starting after I finish Evangelion, I like it a lot from the few eps here and there that I've cut my teeth on with Adult Swim). This is in refernce to the fact that a stupid, typical internet kid ruined a major part of the show for me. **SPOILERS**

**Spoiler** I was surfing another forum and some friggin' retard has one of those "What Cowboy Bebop character are you?" sigs. Needless to say the @#$$%^ sig spoils the fact that Spike (i think that's who it was in the sig, didn't show the whole face) was once dead. I'd like to cause the death of that kid and whoever designed these sigs. Normally when I see something like that I'm able to avoid it but my eyes caught the bottom of the sig's quote and it was too late.

2. Dont look too deeply into that..its not a major spoiler at all....unless you look into it....really...deeply.

So just forget about it.

lee

3. Cool, thanks. I feel kinda relieved now.

4. Yeah, Dont worry about it. It didnt really spoil anything. And Spike wanst dead, so just wait till you get the series, and find out for yourself.