Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

1. Thanks for fixing the feed cka, you rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Yeah, please bring back the click a thread and it goes to your first unread post. Especially since the new little arrow buttons disappear when a poll or other thread icon is present.

edit- well, I see where they are otherwise. Still.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 15 Jun 2010 at 08:00 PM.

3. Been having this problem in IE 8.0: When I'm logged in, I'm unable to use the features on the toolbar at the bottom of the page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	56315
    Logging in.

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	56316
    Logged in.

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	56317
    And it's still telling me I can't use the chat.

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	56318
    As you can see, I'm logged in at the top of the page, yet I'm still unable to use it.

Now, I can get it to work in Firefox, but I use IE as my primary browser. Is anyone else having this problem?

4. Stop using IE.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I like it.

6. You shouldn't.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Try and stop me.

8. delete all the cookies for the-nextlevel.com in internet explorer, empty your cache, and reload the site

9. Clicked the news tab not too long ago. It went to a black screen for about 2 seconds and then popped up. I thought my monitor shut off. Only happened once so far.
    Also, both my pc at home and work cannot play the embedded youtube files. Clicking them does nothing. Won't even pop the youtube page up in another window/tab. Both rigs use Chrome. One is XP SP3 and the other is Seven x64. This is using TNL 4.1 as well.

10. Do you mean the YouTube videos in the user media section or the videos in the news area?