Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

1. I just clicked on What's New and out of the handful of threads that popped up, any of them that had "last post" by Some Stupid Japanese Name didn't have the arrow for going to the last post in a thread. I'm assuming it has something to do with how long his name is.

2. The board is trying to save you from my inane rambling.

3. Fair enough.

4. I'm sure it's already been addressed somewhere but we used to be able to see a users location without having to click on their profile (in their posts) as well as some other personal data. I also cannot find anybodies birthday date in their profile.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. You creepy yellow bastard.

6. A huge round of tweaks and updates is coming this weekend, and I'm using this thread as a roadmap. I'm planning to throw up a nice little user's guide when we're done, since there are a lot of little features I know some people overlook.
    Last edited by Nick; 18 Jun 2010 at 12:57 PM.

7. Me & Chux can't draw penises to each other in chat via the "Hand write a message" tool.

THIS SHOULD BE A TOP PRIORITY.

8. 'Twill be fixed. Penises for all!

9. I wait with baited breath, Wacom Tablet in hand.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I rarely read drewbacca's posts.
    Witness a man lying even to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."