Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

1. Thanks, Nick! I'm running Android, so I'll give it a go right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. It seems I can't download Tapatalk in Korea. Fucking cuntshit. Oh well, I can wait a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. search doesn't work at all at the moment, I'll probably fix that up tomorrow night

you can use tags to search until then
    Last edited by cka; 13 Jun 2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: tags

4. I can't find the forums on tapatalk (android). I tried TNL and The Next Level and nothing. I think you might be a big fat liar face, Nick.

Squall, hit me up with your email and I'll send you tapatalk pro for android.

5. I can't either. Maybe it's another gimped function in the demo version. I don't have a problem paying 3 bucks for it, I just want to see how well it works first.

6. Didn't see a specific 4.1 feedback thread so I decided to post on the todo list. Every time I click on a thread or a section of the forum I get a pop up asking me for my credentials, though I have already logged onto the boards. Even if I do provide it with my user name/password it pops right back up. If I hit cancel or Esc the loading of the page proceeds as usual. I don't know if it matters or not, but the browser is FF 3.6.3 on Win7 64 bit.

Edit: I see someone already posted the problem here. Sorry for the spam.
    Last edited by Nei; 13 Jun 2010 at 11:10 AM.

7. Actually, you're the only one that did it right.

8. I'm gonna try changing the font, but that can be a super headache to get right with all the bits and pieces that get mashed together here. I'm not putting that on the official list, but I would like to see it done.

9. Tapatalk should work now for all your mobile browsing needs. I understand the iPhone app costs a couple of bucks (none goes to TNL), but a free mobile skin is coming. I don't know what shidoshi has in store.

I can confirm that Tapatalk works. Me is happy.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.