Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

Fuck that little arrow.

Also: what if I want to go to the last post in a thread on the mobile skin? Oh, I can't? Well, that sucks.

2. Yeah, have fun trying to get to the last page on a thread that hasn't been updated and has over a thousand posts. Being able to advance only five pages is the ballz.

3. That's what the last-post arrow is for. It takes you straight to the last page. There are three links for every topic on an index page: one to take you to the first post, one to take you to the last post, and one to take you to the first post you haven't read yet. I think making the arrows bigger might be the best solution.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That's what the last-post arrow is for. It takes you straight to the last page. There are three links for every topic on an index page: one to take you to the first post, one to take you to the last post, and one to take you to the first post you haven't read yet. I think making the arrows bigger might be the best solution.
    I don't see any last-post arrows for the mobile skin.

5. That shit doesn't exist on shiity mobile.

6. God, I hate that thing. I can't believe there isn't a decent mobile skin for vBulletin. Let me see what I can do about it. Maybe there have been some updates since the last time I checked.

7. Make me a bicycle, clown.

8. We had a perfectly decent mobile skin before the stupid upgrade. \wah.
    Patience is a virtue. I'm sure the powers that be will have something for us sooner or later.

9. TNL 4.1 is the PSPgo of "upgrades."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    TNL 4.1 is the PSPgo of "upgrades."
    and vbulletin is the windows of forum software (4.0 is pretty much vista, all purdy to look at but a mess under the hood)