Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

I dig the pop up quick reply btw.

2. the attachments themselves are fine, it's just in old posts where [ img]http://www.the-nextlevel.com/.../attachement.php?id=whateverthefuck[/img ] is used, will become obsoleted when /board/ is done away with

right now they work fine because I've got a url redirector set up in /board, but that'll only stay up for so long
    Last edited by cka; 13 Jun 2010 at 02:37 PM.

3. In other words, since the forum is no longer at the-nextlevel.com/board, anywhere you yourself pasted in that string (when putting an attachment full-size in your post) will likely show a red x.

4. Do not like.

5. By the way, can my name be white after the fix?

6. gonna work on restoring thread descriptions and the search today

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't know what shidoshi has in store.
    My plan is to see how things go with 4.1 and where my efforts would be best directed. Since (so far as I know) I'd be re-writing the mobile skin from scratch, it wouldn't be any easier than any other project I could start. So, if people are happy with the mobile skin you're going to put in place + the Tapatalk stuff, I could instead be working on other skin-related stuff.

Edit: Oh, and I've got a bug - if I'm looking at my profile, and click the "view my profile as others would see it" link, the page reloads but takes me back to the first tab, and going back to the profile tab just shows it again in edit mode (and not public mode).
    Last edited by mollipen; 13 Jun 2010 at 03:23 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Is clicking on a thread and being taken to the last page gone for a reason?

9. Works great on tapatalk. Just gotta get used to how it works.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Is clicking on a thread and being taken to the last page gone for a reason?
    the little dash icon is still there... it's about 5x5 pixels, but its there

I guess the thread pagination in the forum display page is gone, though

Quote Originally Posted by Shidoshi
    Edit: Oh, and I've got a bug - if I'm looking at my profile, and click the "view my profile as others would see it" link, the page reloads but takes me back to the first tab, and going back to the profile tab just shows it again in edit mode (and not public mode).
    "Quality vBulletin Programming"
    Last edited by cka; 13 Jun 2010 at 03:35 PM.