Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 449

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

  1. After just trying it, I am quite certain that image uploading and attaching for new posts is all kinds of broken. Didn't see that on the list, so not sure if you know about that or not (or have tried it). Just tried in both the main TNL skin and the default skin.

    If it just me doing it wrong, maybe I can be given some advice.

    Edit: Ah, sorry... just saw that this was brought up in the other thread.
    Last edited by mollipen; 13 Jun 2010 at 04:52 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  2. One thing I'm missing, and I hope is going to be added back in soon was the ability to get to the very last page of a thread (the page list right from the main forums). As-is you have to click on a thread and THEN click Last Page. Not a huge issue, but adds in an unnecessary step to something that is used all the time.

    I also could be missing where it is in the UI. Just started testing this thing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  3. Well, it isn't the last page, but if you click the little circle with the double-arrow next to the thread's name, that'll take you to the first new unread post in the thread.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  4. Am hoping that at some point we'll be able to have a more prominently featured link or direct access applet to the official TNL chat. Everyone seemed to have a good time in the temporary chat last night, but TNL has had an under appreciated and most likely unknown to many official chat room at #tnl @ irc.chat-solutions.org (port: 6667). If there could be a prominent link displayed somewhere, on the main site or the forums, whichever - that would be awesome. Us #tnl chat veterans have kept the chat active and healthy for 6 years now but its a shame that more ppl don't enjoy it. Nick you should stop by too sometime
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal


  5. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Well, it isn't the last page, but if you click the little circle with the double-arrow next to the thread's name, that'll take you to the first new unread post in the thread.
    Oh okay this is alright. Maybe make the arrows bigger for when I'm browsing with my iPhone? (I know we have that Tap thing but sometimes I just like the raw forum itself, because I'm so familiar with the functionality).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  6. ok I disabled the attachment "asset manager", that should solve file upload problems
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trolls.PNG 
Views:	86 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	56239  

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by station82o View Post
    Am hoping that at some point we'll be able to have a more prominently featured link or direct access applet to the official TNL chat. Everyone seemed to have a good time in the temporary chat last night, but TNL has had an under appreciated and most likely unknown to many official chat room at #tnl @ irc.chat-solutions.org (port: 6667). If there could be a prominent link displayed somewhere, on the main site or the forums, whichever - that would be awesome. Us #tnl chat veterans have kept the chat active and healthy for 6 years now but its a shame that more ppl don't enjoy it. Nick you should stop by too sometime
    i was a regular on there for years. i eventually got tired of leaving mIRC open 24 hours a day for only a couple hours of actual activity. If anyone can find me a firefox irc add-on, i'd be all over it.



    edit... this quick reply with quote option is fantastic.

  8. thread descriptions are going to be tricky, maybe its best to wait until someone else does all the heavy lifting

    tonight at some point (probably after midnight) I'll close up shop and rebuild the search index too, since the software doesn't support fulltext index searching any more

  9. #49
    why bother? vbulletin search is horrendous anyway

  10. yeah I know, but still

    at least tags work as they're supposed to now

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo