Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    In other words, since the forum is no longer at the-nextlevel.com/board, anywhere you yourself pasted in that string (when putting an attachment full-size in your post) will likely show a red x.
    That's the lamest shit ever. That breaks every single image post on the forum.

Somebody shoot me an email when there is a usable forum skin. I'm out until then.

foreal, why hasn't this been fixed. This skin is disgusting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    thread descriptions are going to be tricky, maybe its best to wait until someone else does all the heavy lifting
    What's the problem with thread descriptions? Did they get broken in the move to 4.1, the code just needs to be re-added, or what?

Also, for images... can't you do a find and replace in the MySQL database? Search for every instance of "the-nextlevel.com/board/attachment" and replace it with "the-nextlevel.com/tnl/attachment"?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. the add-on has to be reinstalled, but the code hasn't been updated for 4.0 yet (it uses an entirely different code base)

as for doing a mysql query to fix image links, it might be possible but I'm not too hot on doing a regular expression replace on 2 million data rows (plus there's other things to worry about like post cache and such)

6. Wait, hang on... are you telling me thread descriptions are an add-on for vBulletin?

7. they always have been, yeah

the only forums software that handles them natively afaik is invision bb

8. My mind is absolutely blown by that piece of information. I guess, running Invision, I never would have thought for a moment that such a basic element of message forums was not a standard feature most of the time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Somebody shoot me an email when there is a usable forum skin. I'm out until then.
    I like this feature.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I like this feature.
    Me too, keep this skin the only option.