Page 1 of 46 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

1. TNL 4.1 To-Do List

- More forum skins, including Classic, light background, and mobile
    - Open the arcade
    - User activity hack
    - Profile customizations (not coming for a while, due to forum code)
    - Speed improvements
    - More smilies and other graphics
    - Different colors for different user groups
    - User's guide (we have new features, like trader feedback)
    - Better star rating graphics in arcade
    - Fix the drawing part of the chat toolbar

If you find anything that needs to be addressed, post it here. But remember, it may be gone for a reason.
    Last edited by Nick; 01 Sep 2011 at 07:23 PM.

2. The "test" skin works as a good sub for Ice Age. If I take avs/sigs off it works as a decent mobile too.

3. I should probably delete the test skin, I was using it to test an attachment problem

('test' is actually the vbulletin default)

4. AUGH!

5. The light skin will be up later today, Sunday. The next thing to be fixed will be the arcade. The games are in and everything is written out; I just have some copying and pasting and quick edits to do.

6. I will make edits to the first post as we go along, and I'll occasionally repost the list so you don't always have to go back to post 1.

7. Is there a projected get-well date on the mobile skin, by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. oh yeah just so it's out there, if you've wrapped an attachment inside an [img] tag, you might need to modify the post to make it show up on the new url

edit: looks like my url redirection in /board covers them, but still that won't be around forever
    Last edited by cka; 13 Jun 2010 at 05:14 AM.

9. The mobile skin is pretty much ready to go, so it should be live within the next twenty-four hours. If you have Tapatalk, you should be able to find us on there by searching for "The Next Level." Tapatalk is pretty good on the iPhone I think, and it's passable on the BlackBerry. It's looks nothing like shidoshi's skin, though.

If anyone tries out Tapatalk, especially on the iPhone, tell me how good it is.

10. Here's the promotional information for the above app:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
    Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!