Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pens and Note Pads

Pens and Note Pads

Do any of you guys know a anyone online that can do business pens and little post it note pads with company logos on them with a quick turn around? I need them in like ten days. 14 tops.

LOL, YES, GOOGLE

but google isn't going to tell me if the turn around is really good. I need them to hand out at town event and getting them after a certain date would make the investment pointless.

2. I'd look for a local place, were I you. At any case, you're going to wind up with waaaaay more than you need.

I like http://www.overnightprints.com/ , but they're not going to be what you need, I don't think.

3. Yeah, I'd second the local option. Especially with promo pieces like pens and a shirt turnaround.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Screenprinting/paper printing places will usually be able to drop ship smaller quantities of this kind of thing even if they don't do it on site, depends.

They have a better relationship with the supplier than you do, so you might be able to wiggle smaller quantities out of it vs. online.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    shirt turnaround.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kris-kross.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	56240  
    Last edited by YellerDog; 13 Jun 2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: jump jump

5. I know a lot up here in Toronto / Canada. But with production and shipping it would be much more worth your time to take Yellerdog's advice and Yellowpage someone local and get them on the horn. That's what I do whenever I need a new product for a client. I do it like several times a month, usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Vistaprint can do pens and you could select 3 day shipping, but you will pay some serious coin if you need more than a few dozen. I didn't see post it notes anywhere on there.

When I worked at OfficeMax, there were "Express" pen sets that would arrive in 5-7 business days. That would be pushing it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I looked online. There is a handful online that will do the pens. You can get a simple pen for like 33 cents each with a min order of 250. BUT my dad is the one who wants them and he is being a cheap ass. He doesn't want to pay a lot but he doesn't want shitty pens and he wants them in ten days.

I called locally about the note pads. They want a 1$ a pad for business letter head on them. They can go eat dicks.

8. That might just be what shit costs, though.

9. I am going to a rave next weekend would like to pass out gold plated pacifiers with my logo and masthead on them. I need to be directed towards a business that can supply a gross of about a thousand and have them ready by the weekend, and I don't want to pay more than $.45 a piece.
    Please be aware that I'm going to find some reason to shoot down any and all recommendations made.
    Thank you for your time.

is repeating what I said in some form the new in joke with you, SSJN? This is what, the 4th time you've done it in 2 weeks?

Hey, I haven't shot down anything anyone has said. I did exactly what Yeller/Hero recommended. I called locally, got prices, found out what was available.

No pens, over priced pads.

Thats out of my hands. Dad doesn't want to pay a buck for notepads he is giving away, that is his business. I can see the justification for not wanting to hand a dollar to everyone.

But 33 cents? Come on, give a little.