Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Is Awesome

What, did you move out of Tennessee?

2. ... I've lived in Pennsylvania for all of my life.

3. Fuck their efforts to protect their brand. One "interlocking plastic brick" is a Lego, two or more are Legos. Every kid I knew growing up thought of it that way, and that's what matters.

"Hey Tommy, wanna play with my Legos?" = innocent fun

"Hey Tommy, wanna play with my Lego?" = sounds like creepy euphemism, avoid that kid

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. That moonshine exchange between Ironplant and Firstblood is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Fuck their efforts to protect their brand. One "interlocking plastic brick" is a Lego, two or more are Legos. Every kid I knew growing up thought of it that way, and that's what matters.

"Hey Tommy, wanna play with my Legos?" = innocent fun

"Hey Tommy, wanna play with my Lego?" = sounds like creepy euphemism, avoid that kid
    Some people use the word conversate instead of converse. Because they didn't realize converse was the root word of conversation. Those people sound like idiots. Your logic here is likewise, idiotic. You learned something new today from Ironplant your superior. Take this lesson with you in to tomorrow.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Jun 2010 at 09:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    That moonshine exchange between Ironplant and Firstblood is amazing.
    Is there a joke there I'm not getting or something?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Some people use the word conversate instead of converse. Because they didn't realize converse was the root word of conversation. Those people sound like idiots. Your logic here is likewise, idiotic. You learned something new today from Ironplant your superior. Take this lesson with you in to tomorrow.
    Cold.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

This is the Lego is awesome thread.

Not the lets be assholes over letters thread.

If you want to talk about that, go make your own thread.

8. lets be assholes
    letters
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

Code:
    1   1
    1   1
    1   1

10. I had that pirate dock fort growing up. I also had a huge castle, a couple of pirate ships and a deep sea diving team that was clearly from the future yet used them in conjunction with everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."