Page 703 of 811 FirstFirst ... 689699701702703704705707717 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Legend of Legacy (the fuck?)- new RPG from guys who worked on Saga/Final Fantasy. Art is sketchy, like the concept though:

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/first-look-legend-legacy

Apparently Sega is releasing the 3D classics for retail. Instead of releasing them as volumes though they opted to just pick and choose games from the line.

Space Harrier
    Fantasy Zone
    Outrun
    Streets of Rage
    Shinobi III
    Ecco the Dolphin

Space Harrier and Outrun from the Master System are included as well ( were they in the original releases?). I'd gladly hand Sega some coin if this got released in the US.
    SMS Outrun is garbage. Been waiting a long time for Outrun 3D.

2. is your heart awful and full of evil...
    Well I do post on TNL.....

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    SMS Outrun is garbage. Been waiting a long time for Outrun 3D.
    Maze Hunter would have been fantastic but probably a bit much to hope for.

3. I played the hell out of MH3D

4. mzo linked this to me first and i'm surprised he didn't do it here, so full credit to mzo for making and finding this

Isabelle's gingham dress isn't even the star of this video

it's nerd bowser *swoon*
    Donk

5. also ~ kyary pamyu pamyu Kahbi ~
    Donk

6. also, (stolen from neogaf), look at this kwayy shit

and the themes (available on both 3DS and New 3DS)

surprise Gunvolt theme!

Donk

7. Wow ok they're getting better...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Which streetpasses do you guys keep active? I just got rid of Shinobi since I had unlocked all the challenge levels, but I'm keeping SF4 since I still don't have all the figurines.

Stupid Mario 3D Land is getting turned off. It doesn't look like there's a limit to how many star coins you get from streetpasses. Dumb as hell.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Honestly, I've never thought about it. My 3ds has rarely left the house since going XL, the thing is just too big. The only portable I take outside the house are the gba sp and a shitty little portable Genesis.

10. I never bothered starting Mario 3D Land Streetpass. The rest of the game is so awesome that I don't think they cared how awesome Streetpass eneded up. I'm okay with that. I also shut off Kirby Triple Deluxe Streetpass for similar reasons.

Currently I'm debating shutting off Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem. I haven't played Animal Crossing in a WHILE, but I really like sending people my dumb house. And I could never get past the first few areas in Fire Emblem... they don't really just let you dump the Streetpasses to clear the queue and move on, either. Weird.