Page 783 of 811 FirstFirst ... 769779781782783784785787797 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

I just played it on a VB for Wonder Dudes and I'd still rather play it on 3DS.

2. Chibi Robo reviews are starting to roll in and they're not very good. I'm going to cancel my pre-order of the amiibo pack for it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I'm going to cancel you and your family if you do.
    Donk

4. I'm not really going to do that bbobb...

i don't know what to expect from this game given that reviewers don't know how to review anything that's outside their box of "game that fits my idea of what game is". It's skip and Vanpool though, so it's the closest anyone's gotten to Love-de-Lic in 15 years. I was willing to give it a chance at "chili robot" though.
    Donk

5. The original Chibi Robo had mediocre reviews, too. People are dumb.

6. skip and Vanpool make weird fairy stuff that they want to make but is hit or miss in the real world so it's not a surprise if most people don't enjoy it

but i will
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I'm not really going to do that bbobb...

i don't know what to expect from this game given that reviewers don't know how to review anything that's outside their box of "game that fits my idea of what game is". It's skip and Vanpool though, so it's the closest anyone's gotten to Love-de-Lic in 15 years. I was willing to give it a chance at "chili robot" though.
    Have you read about the horrible level select thing where you spin a dial to decide how many spaces you move to get to the next level and can't move on to the next world until you beat all the levels in a world? You can end up going in circles replaying a bunch of levels over and over again because you can't land on that last level you need to complete.

That is quite possibly the dumbest mechanic I have ever heard of in my life.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Sounds like weirdo skip doing what they want.
    Donk

9. Didn't Gunstar Heroes do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I worry about the little companies under the Nintendo umbrella like skip and Vanpool and Brownie Brown (now 1up Studios) but Brownie Brown is a more charming name now that Iwata's gone but i think mobile stuff might give them more of a chance to be weirdos.
    Donk