Page 723 of 811 FirstFirst ... 709719721722723724725727737 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Donk

2. Also! There's this cool/skeevy Badge Center game for the Jp 3DS. 90 yen gets you 5 tries at a crane game to win stickers, FIRST GAME'S FREE
    (◉ᴗ<-✿ )

You can win extra turns per day i think, i do not know japan language and i'm just relaying what i think happened by playing a different crane game where you try to grab the wooden cut-out with the hidden target on the back.

You win little badges and replacement icons for your home screen. You can waste tries and potentially end up empty-handed even after paying a buck (i think, it might give you tries until you win, but i'm not paying to find out).

Some of the normal badges:
    Click for full size

There are Mario, Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing badges so far.

Menu icons:
    Click for full size

Click for full size

The f2p lottery for characters isn't even uncommon anymore, but i'm still curious how/if they'll bring it over, since it's not even hiding that you're gambling for digital prizes. The rabbit is portrayed as a shyster and like Rusty's Real Deal, it's fascinating how open it is about knowing that you know that it knows how shady it is.
    Donk

3. Those badges and icons are a neat idea.

Theatrhythm Dragon Quest trailer from Jump Fiesta:

Atlus USA playing the localized Etrian Mystery Dungeon on twitch yesterday

4. More Badge Center shenanigans

Click for full size

They had a promotion for a few days where if you spend 180 yen you get a new background too. Shady but effective. Setting up the Animal Crossing icons is actually cool, and i'm torn between loving and hating the idea of winning the pieces to your own custom theme in a shop instead of just buying a theme.

Click for full size

They roll or slide down inclines depending on the shape. Bowser Jr. blocking my PEACHI. SHE'S NOT YOUR MOM BOWSER JR.

Click for full size

I really wanted that Yoshi but Badge Center is not getting another 90 of my yencoins today!

Click for full size

Of course Daisy was worth it, but Wario and WaLuigi are cute and even the Kongs are appealing. Each sticker is part of a set, so it digs its hooks into you if you miss one like that Yoshi in the last post.
    Last edited by Finch; 20 Dec 2014 at 02:07 PM.
    Donk

Don't spend real money on this.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Don't spend real money on this.
    Best advice today right here.

Theatrhythm Dragon Quest trailer from Jump Fiesta:

Dear SE, Please fucking bring this out in the states. <3 BonusKun.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Dec 2014 at 06:04 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Even if only on eShop.

EDIT: after watching the trailer, I really don't like what they've done to the battle stages. Yeah I know battles were first-person for most of the series' history, but that's the one thing I never liked about it and was very glad to see changed with VIII and IX. More importantly, the curved track (which I guess is going to pop out when you have 3D on) that keeps you from gauging how the notes are spaced until right before you're supposed to hit them is a TERRIBLE idea.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 20 Dec 2014 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. i suggest an intervention for Finch
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. it's okay, they didn't add any new badges for the past couple of days

-heh heh heh-
    Donk

i honestly care about nothing but the N3DS release date and the Monster Hunter 4 U release date. nin and capcom are pissing me off with this