Page 766 of 811 FirstFirst ... 752762764765766767768770780 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    if people scalp something I don't care about, good on em

if I care about it, it's time to beat some ass
    Yes. Good.

2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427304586.147196.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	76317

I fixed it before you posted that.

4. No you didn't.

Fuck it then.

6. The build quality of the New 3DS is deplorable.

7. The OG 3DS was really the king looking back.

8. eh, it's cheaper looking but the hinge doesn't seem as shitty (granted, it's newer, but I didn't like the hinge on the other system even at the start). Also that Home button strip was crap.

All in all I like it better

9. The small n3DS is the best, comparable to the DSi's build quality. n3DS XL feels a little more solid but the edges suck and that glossy finish is terrible. The big 3DSs always had problems with the hinges eventually cracking and I hope that doesn't happen with the new one. I've used my old DSi XL consistently for 3 and a half years and i've been a lot less careful than with any of my 3DSs, but it's still holding up much better than my last two after a single year.
    Donk

10. Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, & "New" 3DS Thread.

Maybe it's a production run thing, because my 3DS XL feels really solid and well built. This thing is garbage. The edges are crappy, the hinge sucks. I also noticed interference in the audio when my iPhone was next to my system.

The 3D is great and the speakers are clear and loud but I'm really disappointed in the build quality. I don't expect it to last long.