Page 688 of 811 FirstFirst ... 674684686687688689690692702 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Nintendo on the stream this morning just announced new 3ds and 3ds xl models that basically have the circle pad pro built in. Though instead of another full circle pad its like a small nub. No pictures or video yet it's literally getting announced now.

The screen also has a larger viewing angle for the 3D. Supports Micro SDs. Looks like you can transfer music/pictures to the 3ds and PC wirelessly. Seems to be claiming to have faster Wireless as well.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 29 Aug 2014 at 07:27 AM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Oh shit, it uses the camera for head-tracking to get rid of the "sweet spot" issue in 3D viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. They're rereleasing Xenoblade... on 3DS?! WTF, it should be getting an HD remaster on WiiU. This is like the opposite of that.

4. October in Japan, 16,000 yen for regular 18,800 for XL. New Charging stands for 1000 and 12000 yen, there's also going to be a Monster Hunter custom bundle and Smash Brothers one it looks like. October seems to be the Non-bundle release date.

I also think they just Announced Xenoblade for the 3DS.

Also menus themes are coming to the 3DS.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Ooh faceplates, neat.

6. Faster CPU in the new 3DS.

I might finally upgrade from my launch 3DS.
    Where I play

7. Seems that with the faster CPU are going to be games exclusive to the New 3DS that need that faster CPU. Xenoblade is one of them.
    Where I play

8. Stealin' from Tiny Cartridge (sorry tiny cartridge)

important news: what those guys said, basically 3DSi

very important news: only the small one has interchangeable panels

most important news: ISABELLE PANELS
    Donk

9. 10/11 in Japan, crazy fast. 16,000 yen and 18,800 yen

reggie where's ours

where's ours

(yes yoshi i want it right now and i know i'm on my 4th 3DS already)
    Donk

10. So apparently that red Smash Bros 3DSXL we saw a while back is actually a New 3DSXL. Maybe it's time to upgrade after all...