Page 693 of 811 FirstFirst ... 679689691692693694695697707 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Curious what we are talking for extra power too. Xenoblade was one of the better looking Wii games, factoring in crap video the 3DS version still looks a bit off.
    Nevermind. It's comparable, more Wii ports incoming plz:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Why are you expecting a simple upgrade to a system to match a new benchmark? This isn't Nintendo's next handheld platform. This is a mild update, probably with the main focus to make miiverse and eshop browsing faster, that also lets them do some more with games. It's not them trying to make a system that is going to last another 6 years. Your comment is pointless, the 3DS never matched the Vita, and it's never going to.
    Personally I kind of disagree in that I don't think we are going to see any more Nintendo handhelds that are significantly better between iterations the way they used to be. I think you'll see smaller lifecycles for each one.

3. We were bound to get a new revision or two, and these are interesting. I'll likely get the New 3DS XL.

The faceplates for the New 3DS is a smart idea, and the Famicom buttons are a great touch. Wish the battery life could have been more improved for both models however.

I was already set on playing MH4 when it arrives early next year, probably Final Fantasy Explorers too if/when it's localized, on the regular 3DS XL. With the New 3DS XL released by that time or soon after, having the c-stick/knob and the additional shoulder buttons could be a nice bonus.

Currently I play almost entirely without the 3D, it's a neat feature but I'm fine without it and having to continually find the sweet spot. That said, I'm interested to see if this new 3DS revision and its advertised improvements change that.

4. All of this is very nice, but when's DQVII?

5. I can't see having any problem with that.

Nice ThinkPad nubbin on the new machine! How long until IBM sues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. POOGIE