Page 784 of 811 FirstFirst ... 770780782783784785786788798 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Didn't Gunstar Heroes do that?
    It did!

i miss Treasure making weird crap that Treasure wanted to make
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It did!

i miss Treasure making weird crap that Treasure wanted to make
    It did it on one stage, and it still just had a regular start and end. This one does that for your stage select rather than just in one stage and everything is a giant circle.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Better roll sixes, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Cleaning in Chibi Robo was never particularly enjoyable, the game lived by its cast and pacing. All the previews for Zipdash seem to be slow platforming and none too impressive puzzles.

5. There's a very good chance it just isn't fun. Still going to give it a shot because it chibibo and i even liked his last weird "what are they trying to do here" outing
    Donk

6. It also has the only amiibo that could possibly be 1:1 scale! How can the game possibly be that terrible?

( my preorder still stands )

7. https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/652181943874818048

The Sega Genesis 3DS theme is rad for a few reasons:

1) Sega CD menu tune plays on repeat.

2) It sweetly sings "SEEEGGAAAAAA" every time you start a game.

3) The product description mentions the Sega Genesis is back, in theme form.

This is worth $2.

8. Oh man oh man the Game Gear one plays the Triple Trouble version of Toot Toot Sonic Warrior on loop <3<3<3<3<3

9. Alright, finished 5 stages of Chibibo Zip-lash. Unless it gets remarkably worse it isn't bad! I was expecting way worse from the reviews anyway, like Yoshi's Island DS or something. I've enjoyed worse platformers, way worse platformers were held high in the 16-bit days. The zipline feels different than Umihara or Bionic Commando. It's really it's own thing.
    The stage spinner is a baffling decision though. I like revisiting the stages, i'll do it on my own, but it's annoying when you have to go in the circle again. It doesn't feel like a weird Skip thing, it feels like a weird idea someone threw out and never put much thought into it. As much as i've been thinking "it can't be that bad" i hope they get rid of it. It doesn't make sense. You can buy up all the panels to be 1s and unless you aren't getting any coins I don't understand why you wouldn't.
    Donk

10. Now lets talk about something more incredible.

Smealeum has teased a way to up the clock on the 3DS without kernel access.

This is exciting news!