Page 804 of 811 FirstFirst ... 790800802803804805806808 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

Buy it again, show your support.

2. It's the eve of a 4-day weekend, I had the coffee brewed and was all set to pull a late nighter with Nuka World.

Well, so much for that. Puzzles aren't gonna solve themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Now. Right fucking now.

Picross 3D is the best DS game. No hyperbole.
    YESSSSSSSASZSS

4. Neo-Geo Pocket

Hey guys this is just a reminder for you old school DSi fans.

September 30th of this month will be the last day you can add DSi points to the shop to purchase software & March 31st 2017 the shop will be discontinued so if there's anything you might even want on the old DSi shop then get it now before it's too late.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Is there anything on there worth playing in 2016? Shantae might be the only thing I could think of.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Hey guys this is just a reminder for you old school DSi fans.

September 30th of this month will be the last day you can add DSi points to the shop to purchase software & March 31st 2017 the shop will be discontinued so if there's anything you might even want on the old DSi shop then get it now before it's too late.
    WTF. Is the Mighty series DSi included?

7. You can get them on 3DS eShop but if you want to play them on the right system better hurry.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    You can get them on 3DS eShop but if you want to play them on the right system better hurry.
    Yeah i wasn't sure if some of the DSi ware games were on the Eshop. I kept thinking there were some random exclusives still left on it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    There are 5 games that they could announce tomorrow that would prevent me from killing myself: DQVII, Bravely Default, Phoenix vs Layton, Fantasy Life, and Megaman Legends 3. All or none.
    Only one left... It's happening, Switch launch game
    Donk

10. Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.