Page 689 of 811 FirstFirst ... 675685687688689690691693703 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Some stuff I missed, so it looks like you can back stuff up to the PC wirelessly, NFC is built in, better battery, user replaceable battery too. Browsing of Miiverse and Eshop much faster thanks to new CPU.

Definitely updating when it comes here, going to get an XL model too I think.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. i'm going to get the little one........ because it'll be the isabelle 3ds...
    Donk

3. Well, I'm getting another 3DS.

4. There was a bunch of NA news today, but no New 3DS for us yet.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236158-o...-remix-for-3ds

important stuff:

Amiibos are $12.99, no release date yet

• Ultimate NES Remix: This new Nintendo 3DS game will be available in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 5 at a suggested retail price of $29.99. The game features rapid-fire challenges and mashups from a selection of 16 of Nintendo’s finest 8-bit games. Regional online leaderboards will let players see how they stack up against others in their area, and Championship Mode offers a series of challenges from three different games.
    HUH to that. Wonder if it'll be different from the Wii U game

• Two Deluxe Downloadable Kirby Games: Bounce or battle with two new titles available today at $6.99 each in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS. Dedede’s Drum Dash Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe are standalone downloadable games that first made an appearance in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and are now updated with enhanced game-play features. In Dedede’s Drum Dash Deluxe, players move Dedede across the stage, bouncing to the beat in seven new stages exclusive to this downloadable version. In Kirby Fighters Deluxe, players use different copy abilities to defeat all of the arena opponents. This version includes five new stages and a new team battle feature. Players who already own Kirby: Triple Deluxe with StreetPass data will get bonus content in both downloadable games.
    i'm looking forward to playing the Dedede one, but i just spent money on future promise Mario Kart, so not today Nintendo...

• New Themes for Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu: Following a system update in October, Nintendo will be introducing new Nintendo 3DS HOME menu themes that change the menu background, icons and folders, and music and sound effects. Themes will be available for purchase from a Theme Shop that will be added to the HOME menu. More details will be announced in the future.
    Also some stupid 2DS bundles? FUCK THAT. GIVE US THE NEW THING.
    Donk

5. MEGATON

Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    MEGATON

What's that button to the upper left of the X button for?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. C-stick
    Donk

8. That's the new c-stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Xenoblade 3DS? Totally sold, the game might actually pick up a few sales it deserves.

Curious how well the micro step up in CPU power and circle support will be supported. Confusion will abound.

10. It's not like this is the first time they've done something like this. Gameboy Color, and DSi stand out.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.