Page 761 of 811 FirstFirst ... 747757759760761762763765775 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. I've read the microtransaction economy is pretty heinous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I'll bet it's no worse than Puzzle & Dagron, which is completely playable without paying a dime.

Just checked: It's exactly Puzzle & Dagron. No big deal.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    It drives me crazy whenever people don't first establish the full name of the game, which is the rule for using acronyms most of the time. People just expect that everyone else is supposed to know / recognize what they do, and that's annoying.
    I agree, the title should be spelled out first in the thread before everyone starts going "ZbSII" or whatever. Ideally the title should be spelled out all the time, but gamers are nothing if not lazy and you have to be realistic about that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I'll bet it's no worse than Puzzle & Dagron, which is completely playable without paying a dime.

Just checked: It's exactly Puzzle & Dagron. No big deal.
    Yeah, you can play so long without having to pay, i had my fill by the time i even had to pay for it. I guess you could go crazy with the RARE poke mans but it seems like it'd get more irritating than addictive if you had to try over and over to get a Mew ball.

This is nothing compared to Badge Center. THAT'S THE TRUE EVIL.

Donk

5. Just more reasons for me to be mad at NOA. *hrmph*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. In one of the most kindest, random things that's happened to me, my parents got me a N3DS. I mean, the last time they bought me game hardware was...the PS1 in high school?

So out of left-field and super kind! And holy crap, head-tracking is so legit on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. It fucking creeps me out the way the Pokemon Shuffle music and sound effects are Candy Crush-esque, you don't have to be that blatant. I was happy that Nintendo used "Nintendo-y" freemium systems like Rusty or Steel Diver: Sub Wars, but they're using the exact same systems as Candy Crush and Puzzle & Dragon WITHOUT the social network system to get the 40 year old house wives competitive against each other. It could be worse, it could be a "pay to skip/not play" system, those are the high-waisted mom jeans of gaming.

With that said, I like it much better than Pokemon Link Battle/Trozei, I'm honestly fine with playing it for 10 minutes at a time every now and then, I haven't decided if I should reward Nintendo's bad behaviour by dropping money on it. Genius Sonority should stop working on this shit and give us the console Pokemon game with the Final Fantasy XII/Ni no Kuni battle system though.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. i like to imagine that someone let out a very tired, defeated sigh when PokeShuffle was green lit

Steel Diver was pretty much an expanded demo and Rusty was a bizarre parody, and Shuffle seems to be the step of quietly giving in.
    Donk

9. I've played a little Shuffle, but kind of gave up after realizing that I don't street pass with anybody unless I take it out of the house and hit up game stores.

Oh well.