Page 767 of 811 FirstFirst ... 753763765766767768769771781 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. Crunchyroll has a decent deal for pre-ordering Etrian Mystery Dungeon. $45 shipped gets you:
    The collectible bundle of this rogue-like RPG comes with the following extras:
    -A twenty-eight page artbook.
    -Official soundtrack CD.
    -A FREE DLC of five quests.
    The DLC consists of five quests that have various rewards for the player. This will be delivered in the Nintendo eShop and NO CODES ARE NEEDED. You don’t have to do anything. It is handled through Atlus and Nintendo eShop.
    And if you preorder through the Crunchyroll store, we'll throw in the following:
    -One FREE mystery video game t-shirt.
    -One FREE mystery bonus item.
    The mystery bonus item could be anything; it could be various video game-related merchandise including another video game from any platform, promotional keychains, collectible strategy guides, video game soundtracks, action figures, etc.
    I'm sure most of the stuff is standard, I've not looked into to it. But for $5 you may get some decent swag.

2. Atlus releasing Attack On Titan 3DS game in May. eShop only. Apparently it's not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. I've heard it's HORRIBLE. Animu's gonna animu though.

4. nintendo japan appreciates Nikki

Donk

5. 'twould seem that yellow kitty is as delighted by butterfly Nikki as I am.

6. If blogs.sega.com and twitter are any indication, it looks like 3D Fantasy Zone II W is coming this week!

7. Finch, I need you to tell me about the new Plaza games.

8. I could tell you, too! I bought the whole lot like a dope. Besides Sega 3D Classics, it's the only video games thing I buy day one without fail.

3DS Fishmans is a lot of fun. It's an eternal RPG fishing mini-game! Typical "Press-A-When-Bit-Then-Reel-Unless-Line-Breaks-Then-Don't" fishing game controls. Multi-colored bait from passed folks catches different kinds of fish in different locations. You can mix the bait for different results, too. It also doesn't take long to play through a round, which is a plus for me.

3DS Apocalypse Zetto is also pretty fun. It's a Zombie Revenge-lite! Passed folks give you weapons based on their hobbies and you cycle through them at will during the stage. Then you complete a mission in a small stage within a short time period. This usually involves "beat the tar out of a bunch of zombies" and also sometimes a fetch quest. Controls are simple, too: one attack button for a pre-set combo or hold for a charge attack based on your current weapon. Again, each stage is just long enough to be fun and engaging without being tedious.

Both are balanced really well: they're far closer to actual games than, say, Flower Town or Warrior's Way but without needing 15 minutes a pop to clear like Mii Force and Monster Manor. MAN, Monster Manor was fun... but it took SO long to get through a full queue.

Streetpass Premium VIP+ Alpha I can't recommend for anybody besides maybe Finch, though. I mean, I like it. You get to play the exciting birthday bingo game when you empty your queue, which leads to TICKETS for more HATS and speech balloons. You've got a VIP area to save your favorite buds because Miis cycle out of your Plaza I guess (?). It also unlocks the option to skip certain kinds of dialogue when emptying your queue. That should've been free. Sheesh.

Altogether: Money well-spent!

9. sounds like it

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Both are balanced really well: they're far closer to actual games than, say, Flower Town or Warrior's Way but without needing 15 minutes a pop to clear like Mii Force and Monster Manor. MAN, Monster Manor was fun... but it took SO long to get through a full queue.
    This is pretty much what i would've said. I can't add much!

Streetpass Premium VIP+ Alpha I can't recommend for anybody besides maybe Finch, though. I mean, I like it. You get to play the exciting birthday bingo game when you empty your queue, which leads to TICKETS for more HATS and speech balloons. You've got a VIP area to save your favorite buds because Miis cycle out of your Plaza I guess (?). It also unlocks the option to skip certain kinds of dialogue when emptying your queue. That should've been free. Sheesh.
    This too. It's a cool idea, but not $5 cool. It should've been free, maybe a dollar or two, or maybe buy the other two and get this one free.
    Donk