Page 694 of 811 FirstFirst ... 680690692693694695696698708 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

This is more of a DS question, but whatever. Is the bottom screen of the 3DS XL and the DSi XL the same? The reason I ask is BonusKun (the asshole) convinced me to buy a DSi XL finally, but the Hori screen protectors are scarce. The 3DS ones are plentiful and cheap. Would a 3DS one fit the bottom screen just fine?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. dsixl 4.2 inches.
    3dsxl 4.18.
    should be fine.

Groovy. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. If the little bit of gap you might have bothers you, I do have a dorky kit for $6 I could send ya.

5. Two screen protectors and other dumb things.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409513195.984238.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	74977

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    All of this is very nice, but when's DQVII?
    You have to understand its a enormous burden:

“In terms of DQVII, it has a lot of text to go through and translate and we’ve received so many requests and so much positive feedback about the game, but unfortunately, we have to consider the cost and the manpower needed to handle the sheer load of text. In terms of scenario and script, the game is probably one of the largest in the DQ franchise. If a lot of people can buy it and support it… well, we can’t promise anything.*

From Dragon Quest VIII and beyond, we’ve revamped the translation. For example, we’ve added regional twangs like those from Baltic regions sounding Russian and things like that. We’ve also updated the spells and monster names, so any classic titles we revisit, we want to say consistent. That being said, when we go back and update the classic titles, we make these changes. That’s another step in the process.

Going back to people who want DQVII to come out… we’ve gotten a lot of requests, we really want to do it, but right now, we need to hammer out what kind of resources we’d need to do it. We say this a lot, but, we can’t seem to get to the point where it’s justifiable.”

7. DQVII is the only one I'd spend money on for the sheer ridiculousness of its scope.

8. You'd think they'd at least put the PS1 version up on PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    This is more of a DS question, but whatever. Is the bottom screen of the 3DS XL and the DSi XL the same? The reason I ask is BonusKun (the asshole) convinced me to buy a DSi XL finally, but the Hori screen protectors are scarce. The 3DS ones are plentiful and cheap. Would a 3DS one fit the bottom screen just fine?
    It'll fit fine. Besides you should be thanking me for saving your eyeballs from having to strain looking at that tiny ass screen on your old DSi. The system is worth the $60.00 you spent on it considering you got it in boxed new condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Two screen protectors and other dumb things.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409513195.984238.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	74977
    If you have more then one of these I'd love to have it. I looked all around my area & couldn't find one for my DSi XL. Btw like I told Gohan, next month I'm going to pull the trigger on the Mario Bros. Red one. I'll probably be paying 2 bills for it in new condition but I love that color scheme with those tiny Icons.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 01 Sep 2014 at 04:04 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I think I'm on board for the Peach.