Page 11 of 811 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. I saw that one but it was done with a normal DSi and it wasn't real 3d.

2. How are they supposed to do a video to show it in action?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah, it just wouldn't work. I can take screen shots from 3D Vision, but you'd need 3D Vision to view them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Are there any videos that show it in action or try to demonstrate the effect? I couldn't find any on the youtubes.

Killer app imo

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Yeah, it just wouldn't work. I can take screen shots from 3D Vision, but you'd need 3D Vision to view them.
    Obviously, but I assume they'd have something to show people to give them an idea of the effect without having to have a 3DS in front of them.

7. edit - engadget with a good article and some footage http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/n...view-it-works/

8. That footage was kind of useless. I mean, you could see that the effect was turned on by the smeared image from the side view but you couldn't really get any 3D from it. I don't think there is any way that Nintendo will release this without having display units at your local Best Buy, WalMart, Gamestop, etc.

9. Yeah, you can 100% rely on display units. No Nintendo hardware goes out without it, and I seriously doubt they're going to stop now that they've got equipment you need to see to understand.

James

Yeah, Nintendo has always been big on display units. I remember staying at TRU for hours checking out the N64 when it was first released, and going to look at the GC.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery