Page 13 of 811 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. The problem, as always, is that at least 25% of EVERYTHING is going to be wrangled up in expired licenses, be they intellectual property or technology or whatever.

I'd still be for it if they could get the first party stuff straightened out.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 21 Jun 2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: long story short: ducktales needs to be legally playable.

Why not just allow this piece of shit play Wii VC games? All of the fucking work has been done.

3. So ang lee.

Yeah, I just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Why not just allow this piece of shit play Wii VC games? All of the fucking work has been done.
    Because Nintendo couldn't figure out the digital rights to move the content back and forth.

6. I'm thinking next gen we'll be looking at a Nintendo "platform" as opposed to the console+portables+whatever setup we have now. The digital rights are going to be the biggest problem with continuing on the way things have been going.

Might not be "ONE CONSOLE FUTURE," but at least it'll be tidier.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I continue to hope that there's a Virtual service waiting in the wings with GB/GBC/GBA and maybe even Lynx, Game Gear, and NGPC games coming.
    This would be awesome. I have a hacked PSP for this stuff, but most of the homebrew emulators for the thing are in an eternal beta state and have issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm thinking next gen we'll be looking at a Nintendo "platform" as opposed to the console+portables+whatever setup we have now. The digital rights are going to be the biggest problem with continuing on the way things have been going.

Might not be "ONE CONSOLE FUTURE," but at least it'll be tidier.
    Maybe Nintendo will buy Valve and let Steam take over the world without fucking it up. And monkeys will fly out of my ass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Maybe Nintendo will buy Valve and let Steam take over the world without fucking it up. And monkeys will fly out of my ass.
    I don't want to spend five minutes watching my handheld do a platform update every time I turn it on.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I don't want to spend five minutes watching my handheld do a platform update every time I turn it on.
    I also hate it when things get improved about once a month.