Page 125 of 219 FirstFirst ... 111121123124125126127129139 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Are you always asked if you played that guy in every movie that had enemies on motorcycles?

2. Do you have a cape for your costume? You know, to fight crime more effectively with?

3. I don't see anything wrong with Tone's gear. I'm sure you would have also called me a douche for purposely looking like Johnny Strabler (I stopped after Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Bullshit ruined that look). Now, I dress like Chino.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I wear a leather jacket, some solid jeans, and military boots. I have some deer-skin gloves and a bitchin' AVG helmet. I can take a tumble. At least a day-to-day, non-highway one.

5. I wish the "I give no fucks" Ramon personality would take over. This queer eye shit is lame.

lol. Day to day, I wear normal jeans over my riding boots. I only wear the pants on longer rides at highway speeds.

I only wear my boots over my jeans/pants when it's raining. My boots are waterproof, which is essential in Florida. When I rode a bicycle daily, I got my laces caught in my chain a few times. This is not something you want to happen on a motorcycle. On the practical side, my last pair of boots had laces, and zip-ups are much easier to put on and take off.

7. Shut up, Paul.

I tuck laces inside or tie them behind the tongue. that way they won't get caught in shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I wish the "I give no fucks" Ramon personality would take over. This queer eye shit is lame.
    He's storing up some bad karma.

9. He's right though, you're being a tremendous faggot.

10. Suck my ass.