Page 141 of 219 FirstFirst ... 127137139140141142143145155 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Someone faceswap please.
    3 and a half minutes, with a touchpad.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ionlyhaveeyesforyou.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	65751  
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. Creepy! It's almost like that scene in Being John Malkovich where there were nothing but clones of John Malkovich everywhere.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. or that busey family portrait

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    When someone says to you "hey I want to you invite everyone you love and like spending time with to my house so I can feed you and you can all drink", you fucking say yes.

Or you're an idiot.
    I can count the people I love on one hand, and still have enough leftovers to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Weddings and receptions are often for everyone but the people getting married. Neither of us give a fuck, so we are doing what we want to do.

I think you're an idiot for doing things the way you are doing them. Funny how that works, hm?

5. Awesome job Detour, that picture is terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can count the people I love on one hand, and still have enough leftovers to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Weddings and receptions are often for everyone but the people getting married. Neither of us give a fuck, so we are doing what we want to do.

I think you're an idiot for doing things the way you are doing them. Funny how that works, hm?
    Every rose has its thorn. Just like every cowboy sings his sad sad song.

7. Where's the shop Detour? I only see the original.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    3 and a half minutes, with a touchpad.
    You couldn't make it an even four and graciously conceal the back tattoo?

9. Got bored at work so I did this to my coworkers cup before he realized what happened.

http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png