Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 202212214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. my town had a blockbuster until I was about 10 or 11 xD

2. I have to ask - how old are you? No judgement whatsoever, I'm just curious. The majority of us are old and grumpy so having people on the board who are passionate about stuff we played awhile ago is awesome.

I love that theres like, a shortage of MGS. Back in my day, in nineteen tickety two, MGS was like the only thing you could find anywhere, lol. I dunno if it's feasible where you're at, but pawn shops and thrift stores often have older PSX/PS2 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I’m 18, gonna be 19 in April.

4. Oh! okay cool, that's not that young. I mean it's young but not like, 14. haha. You go to school or anything? Got a cool job? tell us about yourself~

5. I’m in college right now, aiming for an Associate’s degree then I’m gonna aim for a Bachelor’s in Education. I want to be an ESL teacher.

I’ve not got a job right now, it’s been really hard to find one around me. I live in a dead end town. I have to look for jobs in the next town, because I’ve tried every place here (besides fast food)

I really like reading and listening to music. I used to play violin, but I stopped. I’ve gotten rusty.

I really, really like games and anime (with a preference for manga). My favorite game series are Mega Man, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Shin Megami Tensei, the Soul series and the Baten Kaitos games.

My favorite anime are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Darker than Black, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Escaflowne and Shiki. My favorite manga are Rurouni Kenshin, Yuyu Hakusho, and a few others like Fullmetal Alchemist and the Megaman NT Warrior manga.

6. Awesome! I'm currently working on getting my degree from a UC, but I was just in junior college 2 years ago, I have 2 associates degrees (in fine arts and sociology lol.) Feel free to hmu with any school questions if you have em! Being an ESL teacher sounds super rad. I know it's in demand too - I'm at a university where ESL/international students are very, very common and the ESL classes are always filled up.

No worries on the job, focus on getting the AA and Bachelor's first and foremost. When you go for your bachelor's, there will be lots of job opportunities through the school you can take advantage of. I wish I would have known this when I was younger instead of getting stuck in dead-end retail and service jobs :/

I was really, really, really into anime and manga when I was your age (i'm 32 now) but unfortunately I don't have as much time to devote to it as I used to. I was really into all the big 90s anime - NGE, Utena, Gundam Wing, stuff from CLAMP, etc. SMT, Final Fantasy, and Castlevania are def some of my fav series too! anyway, welcome to the board and stuff! It's fun to have someone new here.

7. TNL has gotten soft.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Sats is just trying to suss out if this new person identifies as male or female. Obviously, if it's the latter, it's fucking cat attack time. (No offense, new person, you're just young and we are old and insensitive to those things and also Sats will never live down those couple of times she chased some women off the boards.)

9. lol it was definitely more than a couple of times! But I am older and less of a bully now.

lol.

5 years ago and I'd be all RAWR about subs vs dubs, but...

I've turned around and would prefer a great dub over a sub. Like, for example, My Hero Academia. Dub >>>>>> the sub. Fuck reading when I am trying to enjoy great visuals. It just sucks so many dubs are gutter trash.
    I took all your French Toast.