Page 215 of 219 FirstFirst ... 201211213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Speak for yourselves shitbag! My life has gotten way more prosperous over time to an almost absurd degree.
    The only things that suck so far about getting older is gaining weight that is RIDICULOUSLY hard to lose, and like, my back hurts in the morning???
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Tell that to your swelling prostate the next time you're pressing your humblebrag hole to your b-hole to smell your own farts on www.the-nextlevel.com or AOL keyword shut up.
    Oh there was nothing humble about that. It was just regular brag. Perhaps even a boast.

The youngster must know not all ventures are fruitless. Well until we die, anyway. The universe is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% death after all. It's pretty amazing we're here actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The only things that suck so far about getting older is gaining weight that is RIDICULOUSLY hard to lose, and like, my back hurts in the morning???
    Agreed. I gained 8 pounds last summer (mostly due to alcohol) and my hips started to just hurt after prolonged sitting. 3 months of working out and annoying dieting to get back to being able to sit normally again. SIT. WTF is this?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 05 Dec 2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yep. Bitter forum posts, creeping impotency, watching dubs because my eyes get tired reading subs and I'll fall asleep before porco rosso is over and forgetting where did I put the controller? I think it's behind your pillow. I put it down next to you when I got up to go to the bathro-- nope, that's Xbox, where's the ps4- yep, but don't hit the- no, it's fine, you hit the shoulder button when you put it down and it rewound i- you hit one of the shoulder button.. - a sho- it's called a sho- like a top- the top buttons - no, you did it's just sensiti- okay, fine, you didn't, i'll fix it in a second can you pause it i gotta go to the bathroom yes i know i just w
    I can't rep you right now, so I just wanted you to know that I like you. Thats what the rep would have said. I like you. Not like like, but I sure do like you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post

Agreed. I gained 8 pounds last summer (mostly due to alcohol) and my hips started to just hurt after prolonged sitting. 3 months of working out and annoying dieting to get back to being able to sit normally again. SIT. WTF is this?
    Yup, I can’t even drink these days without gaining weight immediately. It’s bizarre! I want to take a weight lifting class at school so much, but I’m afraid my age will be REALLY apparent in a gym setting.

Fuck it! Punk rock! Who cares!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    What all can you make out in the background anyway? :0 I’ve got a ton of stuff that’s not in the frame
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.54.55 AM.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	80974

^ That's more nerdery than I have in my entire house.

7. http://postimg.org/gallery/35svmgh82/
    I decided to post my collection, didn’t take pics of my manga, books, or gba games as I’m looking to organize them better. (Need cases for some of my gba and ds games).
    I used flash with the pictures of my figures cuz that makes em look better

8. haha, that was totally what my shelf looked like circa 2004 or so. You got the staples, looking good.

9. :0
    I don’t have all the staples yet and it’s bugging me a bit lol But I get closer and then I find something new I don’t have. Like I thought I had all the ps2 games I wanted and baaam, Shadow Hearts is a thing

It’s been ridiculously hard for me to find reasonably priced copies of Symphony of the Night and Metal Gear Solid at this local store that sells old games. No matter the condition of the game they always charge the most common ebay price, even if the game’s not complete or damaged.

10. Maybe you missed that heyday. But today is a heyday for the PS3 and largely PS2 generations. I've got some KNAPP and Blockbuster Video¹ close-out haul stories that would put your insides on your outsides, but years from now, people are going to envy you for being alive when you could buy Ghost in the Shell: Stand-alone Complex, Dynasty Tactics, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams and Stuntman: Ignition (which will then be recognized as the first videogame to be declared a national monument) for scone money.

¹Competing video rental stores² in the late twentieth century.

²In the 1900s it was common for people to travel to the place a desired good was kept or "stored" to procure it.