Page 186 of 219 FirstFirst ... 172182184185186187188190200 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Nobody's flying the Mississippi Naval Jack. Give it up, dandy.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Yes, my life long battle of conversion.

3. Had the South somehow miraculously won, there would have been a Second Civil War some short years later where Mississippi would have lead Alabama and Florida in secession over the Northern-Southern States' refusal to abolish speaking without a mouthful of chaw. Texas and Arkansas would have engaged in their own statewide civil wars over the argument of whether penis legally counted as 'chaw'. The whole ordeal would latter be known as the War of Full-mouth Aggression.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. *****

Doc...

6. Can't rep him.

Good.

8. You know, I say Col Sanders was not amused, but he actually appears to be in deep thought. Uncle Gus could have given the Sanders' sex live a second win in it's Autumn Years...

We were engaged for two years and planning the wedding when we decided to start trying for the baby.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I wish Aurora still posted here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405690724.800253.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	74657