Page 218 of 219 FirstFirst ... 204214216217218219 LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Lots of people feel that way, but a few months on an early morning schedule will change that if you're doing something you actually want to do.

Haha I've tried. I've worked all sorts of schedules under the moon, and constantly tried to make morning work. I am just not built for them. You know how there are some foods you just do not like no matter how hard you try? That's morning for me.
    I took all your French Toast.

3. I’m pretty sure you guys are used to me hopping on chat at 6:30am saying KILLL MEEEE for the last 10 weeks. I’ve gotten used to it, sorta, but I still don’t feel like I’m functioning at anywhere near my best capacity. If it was just a thing where I needed to clock in and do shit work for a few hours it’s fine, but I have to be really “on” from 6:30 until 4pm or so, and it’s grueling. I think there are truly morning people and there are night people.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. What time do you go to sleep?

Without a routine to follow, I operate on a ~25hour rhythm, going to bed an hour later everyday.

5. Is this dubs thing only for anime? I don't really watch any, but I do tend to watch a lot of foreign films with subs.

You should never, ever watch a live action dub.

7. I always watch foreign live action films with subs. I was annoyed by the dub of the original Godzilla as a kid and went to watch the sub version and liked it better.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    What time do you go to sleep?

Without a routine to follow, I operate on a ~25hour rhythm, going to bed an hour later everyday.
    ehh about 11:30pm or so. My natural rhythm is 1am - 9:00am or so. I need a lot of sleep. thanks meds.

With subs vs dubs it depends. How good is the dub? Is it a mecha anime, will they be screaming?

It also depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't feel like reading.

I like the hell sing and Gundam wing dubs. I do not like the gurran Lagann whatever dub.

10. Oooohhh the hellsing dub was great! It’s funnier when alucard says “JUDASSSS PRIESTO!” in Japanese tho.