Page 214 of 219 FirstFirst ... 200210212213214215216218 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2187

Thread: Post Your Pictures, Part XX

1. Hey there's some nerdy stuff in the background of that photo for you nerds to nerd out about. Maybe we can get a whole new crop of bright-eyed, optimistic kids to grow up on here and become asshole trolls!
    Last edited by Calliander; 05 Dec 2017 at 08:40 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Hey there's some nerdy stuff in the background of that photo for you nerds to nerd out about. Maybe we can get a whole new crop of bright-eyed, optimistic kids to grow up on here and become asshole trolls!
    What all can you make out in the background anyway? :0 I’ve got a ton of stuff that’s not in the frame

3. You really do seem like a TNL 2002 era poster from an alternate timeline.

4. I love it! it fills me with great inertia!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

This is what you have to look forward to, kid. Enjoy it while you still can.

6. Yep. Bitter forum posts, creeping impotency, watching dubs because my eyes get tired reading subs and I'll fall asleep before porco rosso is over and forgetting where did I put the controller? I think it's behind your pillow. I put it down next to you when I got up to go to the bathro-- nope, that's Xbox, where's the ps4- yep, but don't hit the- no, it's fine, you hit the shoulder button when you put it down and it rewound i- you hit one of the shoulder button.. - a sho- it's called a sho- like a top- the top buttons - no, you did it's just sensiti- okay, fine, you didn't, i'll fix it in a second can you pause it i gotta go to the bathroom yes i know i just w
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 05 Dec 2017 at 09:42 PM.

7. Speak for yourselves shitbag! My life has gotten way more prosperous over time to an almost absurd degree.

8. dubs instead of subs? aging sounds hellish
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Speak for yourselves shitbag! My life has gotten way more prosperous over time to an almost absurd degree.
    Tell that to your swelling prostate the next time you're pressing your humblebrag hole to your b-hole to smell your own farts on www.the-nextlevel.com or AOL keyword shut up.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 05 Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM. Reason: If you'll pardon me I have a pony keg of preparation h that's not gonna butt chug itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    dubs instead of subs? aging sounds hellish
    I prefer dubs at this point too. It’s surprising.