Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Killers

1. Album Killers

I'm listening to The White Album, bopping along, having a good time, and then this song comes on.

Words cannot describe how much this song annoys me and is a blight on an otherwise great album.

So what albums in your opinion would be perfect if they left one or two songs off?

2. Dude, that's one of the best songs on the album.

I gotta' go with "One in a Million" off of Gn'R Lies. At least it's the last song so skipping doesn't break the flow.

3. The seemingly infallible AC/DC (Bon Scott era of course) shot themselves in the foot a couple times.

High Voltage has "Love Song" on it and Highway to Hell has the truly revolting "Love Hungry Man"... blorg
    Last edited by PaCrappa; 17 Jun 2010 at 04:06 PM.

4. Mercury Rev's "Girlfren." Luckily it's at the end so I can just pretend the album has one less track.

Same for that ridiculous nonsense that concluded the first Polyphonic Spree record.

There are tons, though. TONS.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Dude, that's one of the best songs on the album.
    Since I can't view youtube from work, what song is he bitching about? If it's While My Guitar Gently Weeps he needs to be banned from these forums.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Dude, that's one of the best songs on the album.
    Dude, seriously. That's like hating "Rocky Raccoon".

bbobb: "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Jun 2010 at 08:35 PM.

7. Ok, well at least he's not hating on Guitar Gently Weeps, but still, Bungalow Bill is a great song.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. You all make me sick. What is so fucking great about saying the same line over and over and over ad nauseum?

Jesus, look who I'm asking. your mother

9. There's like 10 songs on that album that could easily apply, and you pick Bungalow Bill? FFS man.

edit: "Playhouses" on TVOTR's Return to Cookie Mountain

10. HEY BUNGALOW BILL!