Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blur (360 & PS3) for $20! @ Best Buy or K-Mart

1. Blur (360 & PS3) for $20! @ Best Buy or K-Mart

This week Best Buy and K-Mart are selling Blur for the 360 and PS3 for $39.99

If you go here you can print out a manufacturer's coupon for an additional $20 off the game.

And Best Buy's Reward Zone Gamer's Club has a coupon up for $10 off of Blur so if you can get a cashier to take both coupons you can get the game for $10 + tax.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Amazon has it for $40. Can you use the coupon online?

3. Um... I don't think so. I'm pretty sure retailers need to send in the actual coupon in order to get reimbursed.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Fuck, guys go get this.

5. I will purchase this tomorrow.

6. Got totally shot down on this; was told that since the game is already on sale, they wouldn't take the manufacturer's coupon. Damn! I'd really love to have this game, but it's one of those games that I don't really need and can't justify buying at a higher price.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Well that's bullshit. It's a manufacturer's coupon so the store will still be getting the $20, just not from you.

8. Got it for $10, installing to the hard drive now.

9. Rejected twice! *GRR*

If any of you out there have luck with this, and are super nice and want to pick me up a copy for $10, I'd love the PS3 version. Otherwise, I'll just fume for a few days and then get over it. I hate how you really, really want something once you can't get it. *heh*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. This game will be $10 in a month or so.