Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Skins/Themes Discussion

1. For the Handheld skin, is there a way to get right to the last post of a thread?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    For the Handheld skin, is there a way to get right to the last post of a thread?
    for whatever reason they appear to have taken out the goto=lastpost query string argument in vbulletin 4, the last PAGE you should be able to get to, but not the last post (at least that way)

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    for whatever reason they appear to have taken out the goto=lastpost query string argument in vbulletin 4, the last PAGE you should be able to get to, but not the last post (at least that way)
    Okay, how do I get to the last page? It only shows me five pages at a time, so I have to keep clicking on every fifth page until I get to the last page.

4. threadurl?goto=newpost seems to be the only one that works, and if you've already read all the posts in a thread it'll take you to the last post

the thread listing page (at least on whatever theme I'm using) has "go to last post" links with those microscopic arrow icons, but they all link directly with postids and don't use any goto shortcuts

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    threadurl?goto=newpost seems to be the only one that works, and if you've already read all the posts in a thread it'll take you to the last post
    This is only somewhat helpful because if I want to back to the last page of a thread with no new posts, I would still have to click on every fifth page until I get to the last page.

the thread listing page (at least on whatever theme I'm using) has "go to last post" links with those microscopic arrow icons, but they all link directly with postids and don't use any goto shortcuts
    Yeah, I normally use other skins that have the microscopic arrows linking to the last post. However, when I'm on my phone I use the Handheld skin, and it doesn't have that feature.

6. Nick, can you change the spelling of the "We Mean Business" skin to "We Mean Bidnis" ?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Sorry if this was noted elsewhere, but the text in the forum search box on TNL Classic is light gray on white and it's practically impossible to read.

8. Is there still no viable mobile skin? The BB tapchat whatever app was stopped and the current mobile skin does not let me go to the newest post. I am not skipping over tons of pages just to read one new post.

9. If I knew of any vBulletin 4 forum out there with a decent mobile skin, I'd try to get its recipe, but these things just can't be cooked up that easily. Did you download the newest Tapatalk for BlackBerry?

As for other suggestions about colors, the chat toolbar, etc., I should be done with all that soon. It's taking longer than expected, but it's in progress.

10. Not yet. I just wish I didn't have to use a third-party app to read TNL on the few times I'm checking it from my BB.