Thread: Super Famicom System

Super Famicom System

I've had yet another SNES turn yellow on me, so I want something a little different. I want to get a Japanese Super Famicom, original model (not the Jr.) The console should be in good shape (no fading or discoloration) with at least one original SFC controller. I don't necessarily need the AC adapter as I have several, and I don't need the video cable unless you happen to have a European SCART cable for it.

I'm looking on Ebay, but I thought I would check here first since someone may have one thown in a forgotten corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I have a boxed PAL one if you want that for some fucking reason.

3. I was also looking for a SFC, so if anybody's got one lying around, let me know too please.

Josh: What is the condition of the system and how much do you want for it? I might be able to mod it to work with NTSC, I'll have to search the internetz to see if I can figure out how.

I'm pretty sure it's never been out of the box? I'll check it out tomorrow. You get to make an offer btw... I don't know what it's worth.

Actually...I just found a Japanese system, oops. Depending on the condition of the Japanese system (It's supposed to be new) I may still shoot you an offer after it comes in.