Thread: Rebirth of GI Joe

1. Rebirth of GI Joe

Or a re-airing at least.

Cartoon Network, 1 A.M. Eastern

They're showing the movie as a five parter first...

took em long enough
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

2. If you're watching the movie for the first time, note the placement of a chest wound on a character near the end. One scene its on the left, next scene its on the right, and its back to the left side in the next scene. Classic.
    pwned by Ivan

3. I have this classic on DVD... so are they showing the whole series? and what days is it on?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

It comes on every weeknight, I believe. You can see it in the schedule for Cartoon Network.

I live on the East Coast, and I didn't see it at 1 or 4 p.m. Don't you mean 1 a.m. Pacific Time, Riisuke?
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

5. well, they were playing Iron Giant all night last night...

6. yo i was watching this several minutes ago. couldn't believe it, then I remembered your thread.

Iron Giant...rocked so much ass (saw it twice in one sitting). Johnpv was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.