Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1525272829

Thread: Doctor Who

1. Yeah, I liked that he was a dick, but I just gave up.

2. I just can't get into the show if there isn't a Cyberman in the episode (I'm talking about the new series, I can still watch most of the old stuff just fine). I thought David Tennant was kinda fun, but Matt Smith just completely killed Dr. Who for me and I haven't been back since. Smith sucked so fucking bad I don't even care if Capaldi is an improvement or not.

3. Cybermen, really? They're almost as overdone as the Daleks at this point. If we could go two or three seasons with neither I'd be ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Eh, I'm more a fan of the old-school Cybermen, like in Earthshock and whatnot. I have to admit, the Cybermen in the new series aren't all that interesting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I thought David Tennant was kinda fun, but Matt Smith just completely killed Dr. Who for me and I haven't been back since. Smith sucked so fucking bad I don't even care if Capaldi is an improvement or not.
    This is me exactly. I got a little ways into Smith's run but right around when they found the lizard people underground I just stopped watching and haven't been back. I also really disliked Amy Pond, she is incredibly hot but I hated the character.

Although I did watch and enjoy Day of the Doctor, I wish we had more of John Hurt as the War Doctor.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. I really like Capaldi as the Doc but I'm tired of the hot girl companion. I mean... to a degree. Because Clara is really hot. She's TOO hot, maybe.

Tennant + Catherine Tate as Donna was awesome because the chemistry was actually different. They were fantastic together.

Can we get some Troughton + Jamie style action? Or maybe Babara + Ian + Hartnell action? C'mon, if you're gonna make the Doctor attracted ONLY to hot chicks, at least make the Doctor turn into a chick so we can get some lesbian action

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids