Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who

1. Doctor Who

So all of the seasons from 2005 (Eccleston) to the end of the 2009 (Tennant) are on instant watch.

I've watched the Eccleston season and liked it a lot. Lets talk about Sonic Screwdrivers and Daleks doods.

2. I was d/l'ing the new Matt Smith episodes as they happened, good times! I really enjoyed the 2010 season a lot.

The only real misstep were the Lizard People episodes. They looked cool, but the plot had holes you could drive a truck through.

I kind of think River Song sucks and they should drop that plotline, but that's a different issue.

The new companion (Amy Pond) is crazy-cute.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 07 Jul 2010 at 03:33 PM.

3. Amy is indeed crazy-cute but she's been my least favorite of the new companions by far. I just don't give a shit about her slutty ass so far (only gotten to the 2nd lizard people episode).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I couldn't goddamn stand Catherine Tate so I'm not with ya on that one.

Working my way through some of the old stuff, "The Talons of Weng-Chiang" at the moment. Love them crazy Tom Baker eyes. I like how they call all the Chinese people "celestials", feels like I'm watching Deadwood.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 07 Jul 2010 at 03:43 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So all of the seasons from 2005 (Eccleston) to the end of the 2009 (Tennant) are on instant watch.
    "The Next Doctor" and "Planet of the Dead," which follow the 2008 season, are streamable, but the next two rounding out Tennant's tenure aren't as of yet. There's also a number of episodes streamable from the old show as well, including those penned by Douglas Adams, and at least one of every different Doctor (minus the American movie Doctor).

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The new companion (Amy Pond) is crazy-cute.
    She is attractive.

6. Yeller was telling me to make sure I catch the Christmas specials in between the seasons, which aren't on instant watch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeller was telling me to make sure I catch the Christmas specials in between the seasons, which aren't on instant watch.
    I'm pretty dang sure they're folded back into the seasons as regular episodes on the DVD releases and instant watch.

8. Well I didn't watch all of it, but after Eccleston takes in the time power from Rose, and he regenerates into Tennant, the very next episode has him falling out of the Tardis in current day(for the show) and Jackie and Mickey are waiting. He has on the jumper and leather jacket like he is still Eccleston.

9. Were there Santas?

10. There's gonna be Santas, and that makes that the Christmas episode. I think Netflix calls it the first episode of season 2.

P.S.:
    This fits between season 1 and the Christmas episode(/season 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1kERSmLXs
    This fits between season 3 and the Christmas episode(/season 4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0cyxb2kG9E but you may want to watch http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Doctor_...0&trkid=222336 first.