Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firefox after a reformat

Firefox after a reformat

Is there anyway to get my bookmarks, password and logins saved so i can have firefox the way it was before a reformat? I don't want to have to get new passwords for everything and copy down every bookmark.

Also, too lazy to google.

Yes.

Also, too lazy to tell you.

with logins/passwords too? I figured bookmarks would be easy (backup and import file)

4. %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox
    Last edited by cka; 07 Jul 2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: thought it went straight to 'firefox' like thunderbird does now

I haven't a clue what that means.

Also, is there any way to make copies of the currently installed drivers? Every time I reformat, I spend forever trying to find the correct LAN and sound drivers.

6. lol

7. hit win+r and type what is in my previous post, watch the magic happen

and just burn a cd-r with your required driver sets for post-windows installation

Awesome. Now to just wait for the new gb of ram and debate upgrade to windows 7 or stay with xp.

9. go 7 it owns

Would the drivers be the same? Also, how the fuck do I figure out which drivers I have installed? Device Manager isn't giving be much help. I suppose I'll just take note of my mobo and then grab copies of whatever drivers they have on the site.

I'm tired of not being able to connect to anything on microsoft server, making it impossible to installing the .net framework to install pokertracker3. I look forward to Windows 7-- I love a fresh start. (Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.microsoft.com.)

I am sad that my 2nd harddrive cannot contain all of my music/movies and forced me to delete some movies to fit it all on there, though.
    Last edited by Rich; 07 Jul 2010 at 08:43 PM.