Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 MINT CIB N64 SNES Games! TurboGrafx CD System Games CIB Game Mags GBA DC Saturn GC

1. Chicken 50 MINT CIB N64 SNES Games! TurboGrafx CD System Games CIB Game Mags GBA DC Saturn GC

and NES PS2 Genesis Old Car and Driver Mags SNES :^D

http://shop.ebay.com/kevincal20/m.ht...&_trksid=p3686
    Last edited by kevincal; 15 Jul 2010 at 01:16 PM.

2. A report has been sent to eBay alerting them to the fact that you're advertising that you will sell items listed on eBay outside of eBay, thus denying them their final auction fees.
    Good day.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 15 Jul 2010 at 11:35 AM.

lol

4. I love it.

5. Shows how pathetic you people are. You know what happens to RATS right? Just be glad I will never meet you face to face. You pull this type of shit in real life (in my area of california) and i would make you and your family sorry you fucked with me.

6. A report has been sent to TNL alerting them to the fact that you're personally attacking another forum member, thus violating forum rules.
    Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal View Post
    Shows how pathetic you people are. You know what happens to RATS right? Just be glad I will never meet you face to face. You pull this type of shit in real life (in my area of california) and i would make you and your family sorry you fucked with me.
    Such serious business.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal View Post
    Shows how pathetic you people are. You know what happens to RATS right? Just be glad I will never meet you face to face. You pull this type of shit in real life (in my area of california) and i would make you and your family sorry you fucked with me.
    Oh dear.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg 
Views:	6089 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	56821  

10. Hey Kevin, this is a nice auction and all; but what I'm really looking for is worn, outdated sports paraphernalia that looks like it's been pissed on.

Do you have any of those?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt