Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Pocket Color Worm Light (or any other light)

1. This is apparently not the case, as my buddy is the farthest thing from a dickwad I've known, but you've never given him a break. I did make sure we were talking about the same person (you), and he described you as "really just was a dick to me, even though I wanted to buy a bunch of shit". I told him it wasn't personal, you're just jaded and hate Native Americans.

2. I do not "give breaks" to customers at the store. A) it's not my stuff to give breaks on B) Everything in here is reasonably priced. Either pony up or keep looking. C) Do people not understand how stupid they sound when they say "I'd buy lots of stuff if you'd accept 1/4 of what you're selling it for"?

3. No need to get defensive duder, remember I worked the same job, I know what you're talking about. I'm just telling you this guy's experience with you and how it's been... unfavorable.

4. Unfavorable because I never hooked him up? I've never been given a deal at Target, Wegmans, Macys, or J.C. Penny; yet I still shop there. HOW FUCKING SILLY OF ME! ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CASHED ME OUT ARE ASSHOLES FOR NOT THROWING A FEW ITEMS IN MY BAG WITHOUT CHARGING ME FOR THEM!

I stand by my statement, I'm friendly with longtime customers who aren't dickwads.

5. It wasn't unfavorable for that, he just said you were rude for some reason. The other stuff he didn't expect to happen.

6. This is quite circular. I'm sure I was rude. I'm rude to all the dickwads.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    This is apparently not the case, as my buddy is the farthest thing from a dickwad I've known...
    Pay attention Sally!

8. Anyone have one of these they want to trade/sell to me?

FWIW, as SSJN warned, the Nyko Worm Light sucks all kinds of ass. I really wish someone would come up with a decent backlight solution, the GBA frontlight mod ain't all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. I had the NGPC worm light, stupid thing breaks as soon as you look at it and the light "cone" is mostly worthless. Not diffuse enough!

You're better off parking it by a nice lamp.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 25 Nov 2014 at 08:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!