Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Pocket Color Worm Light (or any other light)

Neo Geo Pocket Color Worm Light (or any other light)

I've been getting back into playing my Neo Geo Pocket Color, and I can't see shit indoors. Does anyone happen to have a Nyko Worm Light (or equivalent) that they'd like to unload? Condition doesn't matter, as long as it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Well, I have one, but not out here in Cali with me. So on the off chance you never find one between now and next time I go back home, let me know and I'll sell you mine.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. I'm fairly sure I still have a new unopened worm light/power charger thing but won't be able to double check until next sunday. If no one comes through for you until then, let me know!

4. I also would really like one of these. So if a 2nd one turns up someone let me know.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

SSJN: Let me know if you have any other NGPC stuff as well. I'm going to see if I can complete my US NGPC collection.

6. Oh he has it. He has oodles of worthless shit lying around.

You know, I should stop posting wanted threads and just PM SSJN first. He's always got the goods and sells em cheap. And he's one of the few motherfuckers who knows how to haggle.

8. You're pretty close to spot on, since he knows you he'll work with you. If you're, say, a long time customer like my friend who lives down the street from him and has been coming in for years buying shit, he'll tell you to go fuck yourself.

9. I'm friendly with any longtime customers who aren't dickwads.
    So there you go.

Well, if I walked into a store with clearly defined pricing (or even a forum thread with prices marked) I wouldn't try to be a cheapass, I'd either pay the cash or I wouldn't. My dealings with SSJN usually go like this:

Me: I want this old shit!
    SSJN: I've got some of that shit in the back, shoot me an offer.
    Me: $$
    SSJN: Fuck you, I can't sell it and ship it for less than $$$$.
    Me: Awesome, here's $$$$!