Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raw Deal 2: Justice Served Rare

1. Film Raw Deal 2: Justice Served Rare

Arnold says yes, with WheelchairCool reporting that Schwarzenegger himself stated at the Castle Hayne junket for THE LAST STAND that he'd be appearing in the next Raw Deal. "I like this movie with the cops, and the gansters, and the cake!" said the Legendary action star. And you know that, if Raw Deal 2 is going to happen, there is no way an opportunity to include the original Joseph P Brenner is going to be passed up!
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60458

Get Regalbuto aboard and ignore End of Days (and maybe Batman and Robin) and my life will be complete.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Cut it out, Doc.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. You almost believed him ... didn't you.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. A sequel to Raw Fucking Deal? Nigga please.

5. I don't know what you're talking about. I am of the opinion Arnold did not make a bad movie until Twins.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. You're so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Raw Deal wasn't really bad...just kinda boring. Not one of Arnie's best.

9. Kindergarten Cop 2: Now He Has Tenure

10. Red Heat 2 would be better. Gotta have the Belush'.