Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL11 (Sports GOTY)

1. I have 1 hits in 5 games. I can score more goals than hitting people, go figure.

I will have it next week. I can't wait.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Hitting online is very messed up. I have no desire to play D until they fix it.
    Hitting period seemed messed up to me in the demo.

4. Unless the CHL games and pre-season games don't count, everything I have done in my Be a Pro isn't showing up in my performance tracker for offline. Not to mention there are several stat boosts that should have been unlocked already but haven't. Though I suppose we shouldn't be surprised.

5. I'm fucking addicted to the HUT mode. Trading around and got a pretty good team for the first day. There are lots of big names not on the market yet along with some laughable prices for some players. I'd love to see TNL get into this so we can have some tournaments.

6. I will dig into HUT, I have a feeling my team will suck because I don't have patience for this sort of thing.

7. You can get a decent team quickly if you don't mind having international players.

8. I don't care, I really don't follow real hockey (lol).

9. KoF and a buddy of mine (UTBaller) who has joined some of us in Gears and CoD won a couple of matches tonight. The game is definitely an overall improvement from 10, not that it doesn't need some tweaking. Still way too many glitches (more so having to do with unlocking things than the gameplay), but the gameplay is solid. Despite checking still being off a bit online, the game plays fantastically. I started a HUT team, but have yet to play a game with them, I can tell you, if anyone had any Nashville Preds players and doesn't want them, I beg you to let me have them.

10. I think I got a couple. I'll check in a bit. Also do me the same favor if you have any Penguins. Maybe we can work out a trade.