Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast Collection Coming to 360 and PS3?

Dreamcast Dreamcast Collection Coming to 360 and PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Coinciding with the PSN release of the Dreamcast's Crazy Taxi, a mysterious listing for a PS3/Xbox 360 "Dreamcast Collection" has been spotted on GameStop. The listing does not offer any details about the unannounced title, except a (likely placeholder) release date of February 15 and a price point of $29.99.

We can speculate just a bit based on that price. Since the two existing PSN/XBLA ports, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi, cost $10 each to download, it seems unlikely that Sega would simply dump those two games on a disc and charge an additional $10. That effectively rules out the worst-case, most boring scenario. It could be the set of four announced PSN/XBLA ports, including Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Sega Bass Fishing. In fact, given GameStop's moves toward PSN/XBLA content, it could be a code for downloading the games. But for a definitive answer to the tricky question of "what is in the collection," we'll try asking Sega.
    Link

GameStop has already removed the store page.

2. Whatever games in that collection, I am sure it is none of the ones I am interested in (import shmups).

I agree, but I'd still rather have a disc with several games than paying for each DD one individually, assuming there is a discount.

4. Never gonna happen, but: Cosmic Smash please.

5. Sega Swirl

6. Seaman.

7. Sega is so tarto. Why bring Dreamcast stuff out? So it can fail twice? Anyone thats a fan has the stuff already or has went through it and sold it. Its never gonna be the games we'd want anyway.

8. Ooga Booga would be great on XBLA
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Never gonna happen, but: Cosmic Smash please.
    In HD. With new stages and online multi.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

10. HotD 2 with Move support?
    Dynamite Cop 2?
    Vitual On: OT with split screen support?
    Fighting Vipers 2?
    Outtrigger with keyboard and mouse support?
    Shenmue?
    Zombie Revenge?
    Propeller Arena (finally)?

I would pay $60 for a collection like that.