Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken(2D) (aka: DLC: The Game)/Tekken x Street Fighter(3D)

1. Quote Originally Posted by TODE View Post
    Paul's Phoenix Smasher (the YEARRRGH punch) having projectile-deflection added to it would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Phoenix smasher better be an instant, half-screen, overhead with with the best priority that does 50% damage and knockdown/wall-bounce. Maybe give the EX version a couple layers of super armor and we'll be good to go.
    I appreciate the spirit of both of these posts, but please remember that PHOENIX SMASHER must at all times be capitalized. You may add exclamation points to the end also.

And how on earth are people saying that Tekken has no personality and NOT calling out Virtua Fighter?
    Last edited by Korly; 25 Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: PHOENIX SMASHER

2. And just looking at the guys from the last 2 streetfighters (3 and 4) you have such amazing characters as Alex(white dude with bandanna yelling YOU CANT ESCAPE in a totally manly voice), Sean(generic dude in a Gi whose entire story is that he sucks at fighting, and not even in a funny way like Dan), Abel(French guy in a Gi who throws people), Gill(mostly naked guy who is half blue and half red. He has cool special moves I guess), Urien(mostly naked guy who is tan. I don't remember if his special moves are cool), and Seth(mostly naked guy with a yin-yang in his stomache! He wants you to become a part of him). The last 2 tekken games gave us Zafina, Miguel, Alisa (the cyborg daughter of Dr.B who uses her head as an exploding projectile), Dragunov, and Raven. Sure, it's all a taste thing, but those dudes seem like cool character designs and fresh movelists/fighting styles that actually improved the game. I think dudes like Fuerte and Dudley are cool, but I'm not sure they really brought anything radically different than what was there before. And I'm giving Bob and Rufus a pass on this (Bob came first, but Rufus is funnier).

Are there more shotos in SF than there are Ninjas in MK?

3. And no matter how bad the Tekken movie is, it's bound to be better than Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.

4. And the character customization in Tekken is way better than the SFIV philosophy of "I guess you can have one alternate costume for everyone, but it's going to cost you a dollar."

5. And Street Fighter doesn't have Tekken Bowl Tournament!

6. LOL. Korly is on a rampage.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

7. And Paul has better hair than Guile.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    And Paul has better hair than Guile.
    I rest my case.

9. I always want to start setting dinner plates & tea cups on that SvC Guile hair.
    -Kyo

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    And Paul has better hair than Guile.
    ban